The original school building on the Midland Highway opened in 1874. On the 30th of November 2010, the school moved to its current site at 2 Stephenson Street, in readiness for the 2011 school year. The old bell was moved across from the original site and is still in use today.
We now enjoy modern facilities established in an attractive rural setting approximately 30km from Geelong and only 10km from Bannockburn. We have shared access with the Lethbridge Recreation Reserve and Lethbridge Tennis Club ensuring maximum space to support our extensive sporting program.
Our learning programs maximize the use of our flexible learning and teaching spaces, and creative outdoor spaces which reflect the philosophies of our school and community – including having the ability to provide for a range of changing needs through the development of quiet zones, artistic zones, natural zones, playground and oval spaces.